The exclusive lifestyle of large lot living, along with the amount of prestigious properties, which have been built in this near new estate, makes for a very tightly held environment where owners will very rarely decide to sell their dream home until now. One lucky buyer will become the excited and proud owner along with being the newest member of this tight community. The owners of this prestigious property have been given an opportunity to expand their lifestyle elsewhere and have decided to sell their dream home of three years which was built by one of the best local builders; Steve Purcell.
The five bedroom executive home boasts over 357sqm of under roof living and with it's higher than normal ceilings and vast open plan living spaces, gives you the grandeur feeling of similar prestigious properties in the estate. This private peace of paradise is positioned on a flat 2483m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac, with one neighbour on one side and bushland at the rear of the property.
* is magnificent with plenty of room to fit king size bedroom furniture, along with a large walk-in robe and servicing the master is a luxurious Ensuite with double vanity, a large his and hers shower with dual shower heads, so you both will have your own space. Separate w/c.
*Four more bedrooms for the rest of the family which are separated into two separate wings of the home all have carpet floor coverings, ceiling fans, along with built ins robes, all of these come with wall mounted television units.
* Classy main bathroom (2) that services bedroom two and three has its own bath tub along with separate corner shower, vanity unit and separate w/c.
* Bedrooms three and four are serviced by a modern bathroom (3) which consists of extra-large shower, single vanity unit and separate w/c. They have their own air conditioned rumpus room, along with its very own kitchenette for when the parents or grandparents want to come and stay or decide they would like to live with you. This great area has access to the awesome outdoor entertainment area. There is also a large bench space set as a study space for the kids.
* The extravagant size of the open plan living and dining area has been planned to incorporate the busy times that families endure throughout the day so that the family can spend quality time together at that busiest times of the day. Your very own wall mount smart TV which is fully network tuned in, along with all the other TV's throughout the home.
* On those cold winter nights during winter this area comes alive, as the whole family can snuggle back and watch their favourite movies while your wooden fire place flickers and expels radiant heat throughout the home.
* The focal point and hub of the home would have to be the awesome kitchen area with its very practical layout which comprises of a large island bench which is great for food prep for meals and also can be utilised as a breakfast bar for those busy mornings. Free standing 900mm stainless steel chefs oven with a stylish range hood along with an abundance of cupboards that go all the way to the ceiling plus a large walk-in pantry which is practical for such a large family.
* You will be the envy of family and friend when they come over to entertain with the size of your outdoor entertainment area which is 9.6m x 6.4m and comes with a large wall mounted television so you don't miss out on any of the cricket during summer while your spending time relaxing and cooling down in your 9.4m x4m magnesium saltwater covered swimming pool which is electric heated so you can have it set for optimum temp all day long during both winter and summer.
* Within meters of the entertainment area you have an 8m x4m shed with a 1.5 meter awning. The shed is fully lined with gyprock walls and ceiling as well as being fully insulated. Two ceiling fans and two whirlybirds have been installed to reduce the warmth. This would make the ideal home office if you work from home and would like to keep business and home life separate or if you have kids what a great spot for the kids and their friends to hang out or possibility a teenagers retreat.
* Fully landscape yard and fenced as well. Saving to your energy bills with a 20 panel solar system which is 5.6kw. Car parking to the home via three spaces with electric doors and access internally via door to hallway.
* At the rear of the property you have a shed that's has three phase power and is 6m x 9m in size and attached to the side is a 4mx 9m carport what a great spot for the boat. Also attached to the front of the shed you have an extra high 8m x 5.8m carport which has been built to fit a full caravan in. All sheds and carports are council approved also along with the extra driveway which had to be approved when building the sheds.
- Ripley Valley - 10 Minutes
- Ipswich CBD - 10 Minutes
- Springfield CBD - 15 Minutes
- Brisbane CBD - 40 Minutes
- Gold Coast - 60 Minutes
- Schools, shops, hospitals absolutely everything you could want and need within 10-15 minutes' drive
- School bus services to the area.
Overall if you are looking for a peaceful location for your next property and love the idea of raising a family on a large lot then you can't go past this one with all it has to offer. Properties in this estate are tightly held as it's a lifestyle of open space but being within minutes to everyday amenities is the added bonus. This is the first property to go to market in the estate and demand will be high as there is no land left and blocks that do come to the market are now fetching $500,000 or more. So if you would like a private viewing of this amazing property please feel free to call and book an inspection time.